Brian Spears LPCC-S, LICDC
I am licensed by the State of Ohio as a fully trained and equipped mental health counselor. I have comprehensive experience working with individuals and families who may be experiencing emotional, spiritual and relational difficulties. In addition, I am a Licensed Independent Chemical Dependency Counselor. I work closely with individuals and their families as they navigate the recovery process from alcohol and other drug abuse and dependency issues including co-occurring disorders that often accompany a chemical dependency or abuse problem.
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor with Supervising Privileges (LPCC-S)
Counselor, Social Worker, Marriage & Family Therapist Board (Ohio): C 0800347
Licensed Independent Chemical Dependency Counselor.
Cincinnati Christian University
Master of Arts in Counseling, 2010
Areas of Focus
- Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Drug and Alcohol Counseling
- Men's Issues
- Career Counseling
- Support for Families with Victims of the Opioid Epidemic
Areas of Focus:
In addition to being a fully Licensed Clinical Counselor, Brian has advanced training in these areas.
- JUMPSTART TO HEALING®. Brian offers JUMPSTART TO HEALING® for couples, families, drug and alcohol addiction, life transitions, This approach has many advantages:
- Highly focused sessions that enable assessment and treatment of issues quickly and efficiently.
- An in depth focus that maintains momentum as opposed to the tradition "50-minute" session.
- Life Transitions. Brian has experience helping individuals find direction in career changes, graduations and other major life adjustments, anger management, meaning of life and/or spiritual issues.
- Opioid Survivors Workshops. Brian is part of our team providing support for family members of those who have a loved one struggling with chemical addiction. Workshops are provided (See our Upcoming Events page to learn more) to help provide understanding how addiction happens and exploring the impact it has in your life. The program will guide you on the path where Your Healing can begin. Recovering with a Fellowship where Experience Strength And Hope Are the Keys To a Healthy/Joyous Life!