Learning to Forgive
This popular workshop is designed to help those who have been traumatized or embittered by life circumstances, and who live with constant hurt and anger. Attendees will learn the dynamics of the forgiveness process and how to find a pathway to healing.
Saturday – April 28, 2018 – 10 am to 3 pm
Attendees will learn:
- What is forgiveness?
- What forgiveness is not?
- Who to forgive?
- When to forgive?
- Why forgive?
- How to forgive?
Call 513-376-9757 for reservations. Space is limited.
Cost: $125.00 per individual, or $225.00 per couple
Prepayment: Save $10.00 by prepaying when registering.
Lunch: A light lunch will be provided on site.
Support for Families with Opioid Addiction
I AM NOT THE ONE WHO IS ADDICTED, SO WHY IS MY LIFE SO UNMANAGEABLE?
Drug addiction impacts the whole family and opioid abuse is at an epidemic level. We provide support for the families of those struggling with substance abuse. He is offered in a variety of formats. Our workshop will give you helpful information about addiction and steps to help. Our support group is a place to find support rom others who face the same difficulties. And, lastly, we provide individual counseling to those so want to move deeper into the healing process.
We are also very aware that there have been way too many losses of loved ones due to drug use. We provide support for families to deal with the unique aspects of grief and loss.
- In this workshop you will learn how addiction happens.
- You will learn the difference between a substance use disorder and addiction.
- You will learn about how this disease effects people in a biological, psychological, social and spiritual way.
- You will learn how to move from the problem to the solution
- You will hear stories from people who are in long term recovery and the families who love them.
- They will share with you their Experience, Strength And Hope For a Better way to live in long term recovery
Date: To be Determined.
Call 513-376-9757 to place your name on a list so that you can be called with information about the next workshop.
The facilitators of this workshop have decades of experience in dealing with substance abuse issues. They can help provide you with answers and support in confusing and frightening times.
Personal Boundaries: Selfish or Self Love?
This workshop is designed for anyone who would like to learn how to create and communicate clear boundaries with confidence using the:
“A B C's of me” ~ Authenticity · Boundaries · Care of Self
You will learn:
- what boundaries are and are not,
- the 3 purposes of boundaries
- internal and external boundary systems,
- how to create your own “circle of reality,”
- importance of non-negotiable boundaries,
- signs of unhealthy boundaries
- how to recognize boundary violations,
- boundary myths: fact or fiction?
Date: To Be Announced...
This is a popular workshop and tends to fill quickly. Call the office at
to get your name on the list and you will be notified when the next is scheduled.
Tools provided include:
- boundary self- assessment,
- comprehensive handout,