Jordan McNeely LPC, CSAT-c
Licensed Professional Cilincal Counselor (LPCC)
Counselor, Social Worker, Marriage & Family Therapist Board (Ohio) E. 1700123
Jordan is a fully trained and licensed professional counselor in Ohio. Jordan has extensive experience working with adolescents in both outpatient and inpatient settings. He also specializes in helping people who struggle with compulsive sexual behavior and has advanced training in helping people work through traumatic experiences from their past.
Areas of Focus
- Adolescent Counseling
- Anger Management
- Diagnosis of Mental & Emotional Disorders
- Group Counseling
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Sex and Porn Addiction
Call Jordan at call
More About the Work I Do:
In addition to being a fully licensed clinical counselor, Jordan has advanced training in these areas.
As a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist Candidate (CSAT) Jordan is well suited to help those whose lives have been touched by problematic behaviors in the areas of sex, porn, and relational problems as a result of sex, porn, and related issues. In the world of sex and porn life can become very unmanageable. Jordan has the training and experience to confidently guide you through the healing process. Regain hope, create a vision for a different life, and find the power to change. Click here to learn more about CSAT training and Dr. Patrick Carnes. To learn more about sex and porn addiction, as well as how those issues impact relationships and partner visit our Free Resources page.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) is the second area in which Jordan has received advanced training. EMDR Therapy is an evidenced based treatment approach that has been demonstrated effective with trauma and a wide variety of other mental and emotional issues. Click here to discover how this powerful tool can help a wide variety of life's problems.
Adolescents are a special breed needing different counseling approaches than are effective with adults. Through his years of work at Saint Joseph's Orphanage, Child Focus Inc., and YouthWorks Adolescent and Family Counseling, Jordan has gathered ample training and experience that make him the right person to help your teen.
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- International Institute for Trauma & Addiction Professionals (IITAP)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing International Association (EMDRIA)