Ryan Watters LPC, CSAT-c
Ryan earned his BA (Ministerial Education, Pastoral Counseling) and MA (Counseling) from regionally accredited institutions. He has worked extensively within higher education, serving in both academic and student life capacities as an instructor and administrator. He currently resides in Cincinnati where he works at Counseling Alliance, LLC specializing in treating sex addiction, developmental and relationship trauma, anxiety, and depression.
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
Counselor, Social Worker, Marriage & Family Therapist Board (Ohio) C.1200515
Cincinnati Christian University
Master of Arts in Counseling, 2014
Areas of Focus
- Developmental and Relationship Trauma Therapy (DARTT)
- Sex and Porn Addiction
- Couples and Relationship Counseling
- Pastoral Counseling
Areas of Focus:
In addition to being a Licensed Professional Counselor, Ryan has advanced training in two areas.
- Ryan is currently completing his training to become a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist (CSAT). Ryan actively works to help those dealing with the fallout of problematic behaviors connected to porn, sex, and other problems connected to them. Sex addiction can cause a tremendous amount of pain, confusion and hopelessness. CSAT training has equipped Ryan to help individuals restore hope, build new foundations, and equip them with the tools required to heal and flourish.
- Developmental and Relationship Trauma Therapy (DARTT) is Ryan’s second area of focus. This training has equipped him to help individuals understand how their life experiences, from childhood to present, has shaped the story of their lives, and the effects they have on relationships today. Time is spent understanding key moments in a person’s life story, and how those moments connect with the broader developmental portrait. The goal is increase growth and vitality into the functional adulthood.
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- International Institute for Trauma & Addiction Professionals (IITAP)