Scott Schneider LPC, CSAT-c
Areas of Focus
- Sex and Porn Addiction
- Couples and Relationship Counseling
- Trauma Therapy
- Pastoral Counseling
- JUMPSTART TO HEALING®
I am a dedicated professional counselor who believes that everyone has what it takes to thrive. My goal is to provide an environment in which there is no judgement - only acceptance. I want to build a safe place where you can realize the assets and strengths that are within you.
Cincinnati Christian University
Master of Arts in Counseling, 2016
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
Counselor, Social Worker, Marriage & Family Therapist Board (Ohio)
Contact Scott at
Areas of Focus:
In addition to being a fully licensed clinical counselor, Scott has advanced training in these areas.
- As a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist Candidate Scott is well suited to help those whose lives have been touched by problematic behaviors in the areas of sex, porn, and relational problems as a result of sex, porn, and related issues. In the world of sex and porn life can become very unmanageable. Scott has the training and experience to confidently guide you through the healing process, regain hope, create a vision for a different life, and find the power to change. Click here to learn more about CSAT training and Dr. Patrick Carnes. To learn more about sex and porn addiction, as well as how those issues impact relationships and partner visit our Resources page.
- Developmental and Relational Trauma Therapist (DARTT). The effects of relational trauma experienced during childhood can often be difficult to recognize in adulthood, especially when the adverse experiences were covert such as abandonment, love-withholding and enmeshment. Having had training in the DARTT model, Scott is qualified to treat adult dysfunctional behaviors by focusing on healing the 5 Core principles as described by Pia Mellody: self-esteem (loving the self), boundaries (protecting the self), reality (creating and knowing the self), needs and wants (taking care of the self), moderation (containing the self)
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- International Institute for Trauma & Addiction Professionals (IITAP)