Support for those who have loved one's with chemical addiction
I AM NOT THE ONE WHO IS ADDICTED, SO WHY IS MY LIFE SO UNMANAGEABLE…
We are excited to announce the expansion of our JUMPSTART TO HEALING (TM) program to include the addition of "Understanding Addiction and Recovery of Substance Use." We understand how painful and confusing it can be for families who are facing addiction.Some suffer silently, afraid to voice their concerns out of fear that they will lose their loved one. Others may believe they caused it and need to control or fix it.
Our program will offer an afternoon of information about addiction, presented in an easy to understand format that will leave you with hope. This day of understanding is designed to be a dialog to assure that your questions are heard and healing can begin. We will help you understand how people move from a life of if addiction to a life of recovery.
You will learn:
- The difference between a substance use disorder and addiction.
- You will learn about how this disease effects people in a biological, psychological, social and spiritual way.
- You will learn how to move from the problem to the solution
- You will hear stories from people who are in long term recovery and the families who love them.
- They will share with you their Experience, Strength And Hope For a Better way to live in long term recovery.